- 1 (16-oz.) package bow-tie pasta*
- 1 medium cucumber, diced*
- 1 red bell pepper, diced*
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped*
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved*
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green olives
- 1 container Crumbled Feta Cheese*
- 1 bottle of Girard’s® Champagne or Light Champagne dressing
- Pepper to taste
- Boil the bow-tie pasta according to package instructions. We recommend following the recommendations for al dente-cooked pasta.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- Add cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese to the pasta.
- Pour salad dressing on top and toss well.
- Allow to chill for several hours in fridge before serving or serve at room temperature.