- 1 pork tenderloin*
- 1 package Braum’s cream cheese
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 6 slices Braum’s bacon
- Barbecue sauce*
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Butterfly open the tenderloin and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and jalapeño until smooth.
- Place a “long log” of the cream cheese mixture down the center of the tenderloin.
- Roll the tenderloin up.
- Wrap the tenderloin with bacon and secure with butcher’s twine or toothpicks.
- Sprinkle the outside with more salt and pepper.
- Grill the tenderloin rotating it so the bacon cooks and browns. Continue cooking until the tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush the tenderloin with BBQ sauce during the last minutes of grilling.
- Remove from the grill and allow it to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.