- 2 slices Braum’s sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoon Braum’s salted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Sliced leftover turkey
- 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise *
- 2 slices of Brie cheese *
- Preheat a skillet or griddle to medium high heat.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl in the microwave.
- Add thyme to the melted butter.
- In another small bowl, mix together the cranberry sauce and mayonnaise.
- To assemble the sandwich: Spread the cranberry mayonnaise onto each slice of bread. Top with sliced turkey and then the slices of brie cheese.
- Put the sandwich together, brush the outside of the bread with the melted butter and place on the hot griddle.
- Cook until the bread is golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with the soup of your choice.
* Denotes Items are Available in Braum’s Fresh Market