- 6 large Braum’s Eggs, hard-boiled and cooled*
- 1 avocado, halved*
- 1 Tbsp. Braum’s Sour Cream*
- 1 tsp. lime juice*
- ¼ tsp. minced garlic*
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Peel the cooled hard-boiled eggs.
- Cut in half lengthways and remove the yellow yolks from the egg white.
- Put the yolks into a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Cut avocado in half and remove seed.
- With a spoon, scoop the avocado out of its skin and place into the bowl of mashed egg yolks.
- Combine egg yolks, avocado, lime juice, sour cream, garlic, cayenne pepper, and salt until well mixed.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into the egg whites.
- Chill before serving.
- Garnish with finely chopped red bell pepper, bacon crumbles, or cilantro.