- 1 package frozen hash brown potatoes
- ½ stick Braum’s salted butter
- 1 onion, diced *
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Braum’s sour cream *
- ½ cup Braum’s milk
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped *
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese *
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a skillet, sauté the onion in the butter until it is tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and onion mixture, hash browns, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, sour cream, milk, broccoli, ham and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Mix it all together and pour into the baking pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and French fried onions.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
* Denotes Items are Available in Braum’s Fresh Market