- 2 cans Braum’s refrigerated crescent roll dough*
- ¼ cup onions, chopped*
- 5 slices Braum’s bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled*
- 3 eggs*
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened*
- ½ cup Braum’s sour cream*
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup Braum’s cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open the crescent rolls and separate into individual triangles.
- Place one crescent triangle in each of the individual muffin cups.
- Press the dough into the cup. In a medium-sized bowl, beat together the eggs, onions, crumbled bacon, spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper and nutmeg.
- Stir in the cheese and then pour the egg mixture equally into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes.