- 24 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 pound hot pork sausage, uncooked
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 Tbsp. dried cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In small skillet fully cook sausage and onion over medium heat; drain.
- Place in a small bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Stuff approx. 1 tablespoon mixture into each prepared pepper half.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until heated through.