- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- ¼ cup Braum’s Milk
- 4 Braum’s Eggs, divided
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 oz. Braum’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 12 oz. Braum’s Cottage Cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together baking mix, milk, 2 eggs and onion; beat vigorously.
- Spread in greased 12 x 7 ½ inch baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients; spoon evenly over batter in dish.
- Bake until set about 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese prior to serving.