- 2 cups pancake mix *
- ¾ cup Homogenized Braum’s milk*
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 large Braum’s eggs *
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest *
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice*
- 2 tablespoons Braum’s unsalted butter, melted*
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced*
- Warm maple syrup*
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, ricotta cheese, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Slowly stir the dry pancake mix into the wet ingredients. The batter will be a little lumpy and that is ok!
- To make the pancakes: Pour about ¼ -⅓ cup batter onto buttered griddle or skillet and cook until bubbles begin to appear on surface and bottom is golden brown, then flip and cook on the opposite side.
- Serve them warm with powdered sugar and sliced strawberries. Drizzle with maple syrup and top with fresh strawberries.