- 5 large potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- ½ cup Braum’s Milk
- 8 oz. Braum’s Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Braum’s Sour Cream
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 8 green onions, chopped and divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crispy, crumbled, and divided
- 2 cups Braum’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first nine ingredients, and only four green onions, and four slices bacon in large mixing bowl. Beat at medium high speed until smooth. Fold in one cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Spoon into a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish; top with remaining green onions, bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.