- 4.5 ounce jar mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 can Braum’s Crescent Rolls
- 1 Braum’s Egg
- 8 oz. Braum’s Cream Cheese, softened
- Poppy seeds
- 1 small fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped (optional)
- Mix mushrooms and cream cheese in small bowl (add jalapenos, if desired).
- Unroll crescent dough into 4 large rectangles.
- Press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls.
- Roll each rectangle lengthwise. Cut into 1 inch bites.
- Coat with egg wash and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Place bites seam side down onto ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake as directed on crescent roll package.