Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausage Pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings and halved
- 2 cups tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 pkgs. Schwab's Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 1 (17.6 oz.) pkg. tri-color bowtie pasta
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a skillet, warm oil, garlic, red pepper and salt. Add peppers, onions, tomatoes, and saute. Add jalapeno cheddar smoked sausage. Cook until meat is hot.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to directions on package. Add vegetable and sausage mixture to pasta and toss.
- Serve topped with bacon and Parmesan cheese.