- 2 large scoops Braum’s Cookies and Cream Ice Cream (or your favorite flavor)
- ¾-1 cup Braum’s milk*
- 1 Braum’s chocolate chip cookie*
- 2 tablespoons vanilla frosting
- Assorted holiday candy coated milk chocolate pieces
- Holiday lollipop
- Holiday sprinkles
- Braum’s Whipped cream *
- 1 Festive straw
- In a blender combine the ice cream and milk and blend until smooth.
- To prepare your outrageously fun milkshake glass, spread a coating of frosting around the top third of the glass.
- Press the candy coated chocolate pieces into the frosting until all of the frosting is covered.
- Pour the prepared milkshake into the glass.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle generously with sprinkles and decorate with the lollipop, ribbon candy and a festive straw.
- Cut a slit ½ into the chocolate chip cookie and set it on the rim of the glass!