- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. Braum’s cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 2/3 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- Graham Crackers
- With a mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until creamy.
- Stir in sugars, cocoa, and chips.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape into a ball and roll in pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers.