- 2 packages Braum’s Peanut Butter Cookies*
- 1 three-pt. container Braum’s Premium Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream*
- 2 cups Braum’s dry roasted peanuts, chopped*
- Braum’s Chocolate Syrup for topping*
- Prepare for assembly and set ice cream container out on a counter top and allow to soften slightly, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- While ice cream is softening, open the cookie packages, chop peanuts and place on a plate for rolling, and set out a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- When ready for assembly, take 1 peanut butter cookie and place one scoop of ice cream on its flat, bottom side.
- Place another cookie on top and press them together slightly. Then, roll the ice cream edges on the plate of chopped peanuts making sure to get an even coat. Try to do a few cookie sandwiches at a time.
- Place sandwiches on the lined baking sheet as needed to keep from melting.
- If the ice cream squeezes out the side, use a spatula to press it back between the two cookies.
- Place the sandwiches on the lined tray into the freezer.
- Repeat until all cookies are used.
- Allow to chill for at least 30 minutes in the freezer.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with chocolate sauce or fudge.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts or sprinkles on top of the cookie sandwiches.
- You can adapt this recipe to use any of your favorite Braum’s ice cream flavors and ready-made cookies!