- 1/4 cup Braum’s Margarine, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 oz. Braum’s Cream Cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cups Braum’s Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz. Braum’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2/3 cup Braum’s Pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned stuffing mix
- Melt 3 tablespoons margarine in large skillet. Add onions and garlic. Saute until limp. Add spinach.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 3 minutes.
- Add artichokes, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, and mayonnaise.
- Stir until cheese is melted. Spoon into 2-quart casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Stir gently.
- Combine 1 tablespoon margarine, pecans, and stuffing mix, stirring until blended. Sprinkle over top. Bake additional 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with potato chips, crackers, or veggies.