- 2 lbs. Braum’s beef ribeye or top round steak, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. mushrooms, diced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ green pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5tsp. Braum’s mayo, optional
- 5 flour tortillas, large/burrito-sized
- 2 cups Braum’s shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine the meat, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, vinegars, salt and pepper. Mix well to coat all the meat evenly. Let marinate for at least one hour. Can marinate overnight for a stronger flavor.
- Heat a large skillet, add the meat. Season with a little more salt and pepper and cook until meat is fully cooked. Remove from skillet and cover to keep warm.
- Then, add in the onion, mushrooms and peppers. Sauté vegetables in the same skillet until tender, adding another teaspoon of oil if needed.
- Add the beef back to the skillet with minced garlic, stir and cook until meat is reheated. Can cook a little longer to make the meat soft.
- Spread mayo (if using) on the tortillas. Divide the filling between the tortillas, adding them to one side of the tortilla. Top the filling with desired amount of cheese and close the tortilla.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. To get a good crisp tortilla, add a little oil or butter to the pan. Place the tortilla in the hot pan and heat until the cheese is melted and the outside is golden and crisp, flipping once. Slice and serve.