- 3¾ cups all-purpose flour *
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt *
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Braum’s unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar *
- ½ cup brown sugar *
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg *
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cinnamon coating:
- ½ cup granulated sugar *
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the sugars and butter until light and fluffy.
- Blend in the pumpkin puree, and then beat in the egg and vanilla until they are well combined.
- With the mixer on low, add in your dry ingredients that you whisked together earlier. (You may want to do a little at a time so that you don’t get flour everywhere). Make sure to mix until it is completely combined.
- Cover and chill the dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place scoops of cookie dough in the cinnamon sugar mixture and coat the outside.
- Then place the cookie dough on the baking sheet allowing 2 inches between each scoop.
- Lightly flatten with your hand and then bake for 8-12 minutes or golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
* Denotes Items are Available in Braum’s Fresh Market