- 1 cup Braum’s salted butter, cold and diced into 1 Tablespoon sized pieces*
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2½ tablespoon red and green sprinkles
- Beat together the sugar and butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in the almond extract. Slowly add in the flour and continue to mix until all of the flour is incorporated. Add the red and green sprinkles and mix until combined.
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper. Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line another baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the cookies from the refrigerator. Cut them into 1-inch square cubes using a very sharp knife.
- Set ⅓ of the individual cookies on the baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool.
- Continue until all cookies are cooked. Store in tins or mason jars to give as gifts!
*Denotes items that are available in Braum’s Fresh Market.