- 2 deep dish pastry shells, thawed
- 5 Braum’s Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Braum’s Half and Half
- 1 ½ cups Braum’s Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Braum’s Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup green chiles, diced
- ¼ cup green onions
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Braum’s Butter or Margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Before baking, place foil around pastry edges to prevent burning crust.
- Blend beaten egg, half and half, salt, pepper and cheeses in mixing bowl.
- Saute green chiles, green onion and mushrooms in margarine. Add to egg mixture; pour into pastry shells.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until set.
- Ten minutes before the quiche is ready to be taken out of the oven, remove foil from pastry edges.