- 16 ounce package penne pasta*
- 2 cups Braum’s shredded cheddar cheese*
- 1 cup Braum’s shredded Mexican cheese blend*
- 4 slices Braum’s American cheese, cut into squares*
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder*
- ½ stick Braum’s salted butter, melted
- 3 cups Braum’s homogenized milk*
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound Braum’s bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled*
- Place the uncooked penne pasta, all of the cheeses, garlic powder, and pepper in the slow cooker.
- Toss together to evenly combine.
- Pour the milk over the top and add ½ of the crumbled bacon. Reserve the rest of the bacon for the top when it is done.
- Cook on LOW for 2 hours. Stir every 30 minutes. The last 30 minutes sprinkle the remaining bacon on top.
TIP- Spray the slow cooker bowl well with non stick cooking spray or use a disposable liner for easy cleanup.
*Denotes items that are available in Braum’s Fresh Market