- 1 pound ground beef, browned & drained*
- ½ pound sausage, browned and drained*
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti seasoning herbs
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend mozzarella cheese*
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (25 oz.)
- 1 package penne noodles (16 oz)*
- 1 cup beef broth
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the ground beef, sausage, spaghetti sauce, seasonings and beef broth.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Spray slow cooker cooking pot with non stick cooking spray.
- Place ¼ cup spaghetti sauce mixture in the bottom of slow cooker with ½ of the uncooked noodles, spread ½ of the cheese over the top, ¼ cup of sauce and then repeat.
- Finish with cheese. Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4 hours. Serve with green salad and French bread.
*Available in Braum’s Fresh Market