- 1 bag pretzel twists
- 6 cups Rice Chex*
- 2 cups cashews*
- 1 cup pecans*
- 1 bag Fritos*
- 1 bag Holiday M&M’s
- 1 bag white chocolate snowflake pretzels*
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick Braum’s unsalted butter*
- ½ cup corn syrup (light or dark)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring the butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and corn syrup to a gentle boil for one minute, while continually stirring it.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pretzels, Rice Chex cereal, pretzels and nuts.
- Pour the sugar mixture over the cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Carefully pour the cereal mixture onto the lined parchment baking sheets.
- Spread evenly and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, toss the mixture to ensure the snack mix evenly browns. Remove from the oven and allow the mixture to cool.
- Once the mixture has cooled completely, add the M & M’s and the white chocolate covered pretzel snowflakes.
- Place in an airtight container to store or give as a gift.
* Denotes Items are Available in Braum’s Fresh Market