- 1 can Braum’s Crescent Rolls*
- 2 Tbsp. Alfredo pasta sauce*
- ½ to 1 cup Braum’s Italian-Style Shredded Cheese*
- 1 cup fresh spinach*
- ¼ cup mushroom, sliced*
- 1 Tbsp. red onion, sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved*
- ¼ cup small broccoli florets*
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar (any flavor of balsamic)
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Roll out the tube of crescent rolls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Piece the dough together to create a rectangle, pinching the seams of the dough together.
- With your hands, press the middle section of the dough thinner than rest of the rectangle.
- Bake the dough rectangle for 14 to 17 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly before adding toppings.
- Thinly spread a layer of alfredo sauce on the slightly cooled pizza crust.
- Sprinkle the top of the dough with shredded cheese and spinach.
- Layer the prepared vegetables on top.
- Bake pizza an additional 10 to 14 minutes, or until top is golden brown and the center is cooked through.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar before serving.
* You can alter this recipe to include any spring vegetables that you would like to use.