- 2 lbs. yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup Braum’s Sour Cream
- 6 oz. pkg. herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup Braum’s Butter or Margarine, melted
- 3 cups Braum’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine squash and onion in a large saucepan. Cover with water (add salt and pepper if desired). Cook 5-10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and mash.
- Combine soup, sour cream, and carrots in large bowl. Add squash and onion. Combine stuffing mix with butter and spread half on bottom of a 10×10 casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover with half of the squash mixture and half of the shredded cheddar cheese. Repeat layering reserving some stuffing mixture to sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until heated through.