- 1 cup Braum’s Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- 1 cup Braum’s Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cup Braum’s Skim Milk, divided
- 3 Tbsp. non-fat dry milk, divided
- 3-6 tsp. sugar, divided
- Combine yogurt and orange juice in small bowl until well blended.
- Pour into standard size ice cube tray. Freeze until firm (approx. 4 hours).
- For each portion in a container of the blender, place 4 to 5 yogurt cubes, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 Tbsp. dry milk, and 1 to 2 tsp. sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass, serve immediately.