- 3 cups strawberries, quartered or halved*
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen or fresh blueberries*
- 4 instant blueberry oatmeal packets*
- 6 Tbsp. flour
- 8 Tbsp. Braum’s Unsalted Butter*
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Place strawberries and blueberries at the bottom of the dish.
- In a mixing bowl, pour in oatmeal packets and combine with flour and salt.
- Cut butter into small chunks and place back into the fridge until chilled.
- Then, add the cold butter to your oatmeal mixture and smash with a fork or pastry cutter until the mixture forms a crumbly texture.
- Evenly sprinkle the oat mixture over the strawberries.
- Make sure the chunks of butter are evenly distributed over the fruit and oats.
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and crispy.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Top with a few fresh strawberries and blueberries.
- Then, for added sweetness, serve with a scoop of Braum’s Vanilla Ice Cream or Whipped Cream.