- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pecans
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-2 teaspoons sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Whisk together the Worcestershire Sauce, liquid smoke, brown sugar and butter.
- Toss in the nuts and combine. Spread evenly onto a greased sheet pan.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 30-45 minutes, stirring every 5-10 minutes until the almonds are nicely toasted and most of the liquid is gone.
- Drain immediately on paper towels and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Move to a plate and let dry completely before eating and/or storing in an airtight container.