- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) Braum’s refrigerated crescent rolls*
- 1 cup baby Swiss cheese, grated*
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- ½ cup chopped pecans*
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Open one can of the crescent rolls and carefully unroll the rectangle onto a lightly floured surface. Make sure and press the perforations together to seal.
- Cut the dough into 24 even squares.
- Press one square into the bottom of a non-greased mini-muffin pan.
- Repeat until the muffin pan is filled.
- Add a teaspoon of grated Swiss cheese to each muffin tin.
- Top with a dollop of cranberry sauce and then sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to slightly cool before removing the tarts from each of the cups. Serve warm.
Tips: Bake ahead and keep them frozen until the day of your party. Remove from the freezer and place on a baking sheet. Warm up in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
*Denotes items that are available in Braum’s Fresh Market