- 4 salmon filets *
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 green onions, chopped *
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1 package fettuccini noodles, cooked al dente
- ½ cup soy sauce, divided
- ½ cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chicken stock *
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 cups snow peas
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add a teaspoon of salt and put the snow peas in to cook for one minute.
- Remove the peas from the hot water and place in an ice bath to cool.
- To stir fry the veggie noodle mixture: Use a large wok or skillet over medium high heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil to the pan and sauté the green onions and sesame seeds for about 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they are golden brown.
- Teriyaki sauce: In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, garlic, honey, chicken stock and Sriracha sauce. Pour half of the mixture over the vegetables in the pan and cook until bubbly. Add in the cooked fettuccini noodles and snow peas. Toss together until the mixture is warmed through.
- Preheat oven to broil and place a grill pan in the oven.
- Once the pan is hot, drizzle it with a teaspoon of sesame oil, add the salmon filets and cook for 4 minutes skin side up.
- Then, flip the salmon over and brush with the teriyaki sauce and cook for an additional 3 minutes, or until browned.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and serve over the veggie noodles and drizzle with remaining teriyaki sauce.
* Denotes Items are Available in Braum’s Fresh Market