- 4 tomatoes, peeled and sliced*
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- ½ cup chopped green onion*
- 1 (9 inch) pre-baked pie crust
- 1 cup grated mozzarella*
- 1 cup grated cheddar*
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese*
- 1 cup mayonnaise*
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Place the peeled and sliced tomatoes in a colander in the sink in 1 layer. Sprinkle with salt and allow to drain for 10 minutes.
- Layer the tomato slices, basil, and onion in pie shell.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the grated cheeses and mayonnaise together.
- Spread mixture on top of the tomatoes and bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- To serve, cut into slices and serve warm.
*Available in Braum’s Fresh Market