- 1 large watermelon
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Cut off top of melon and scoop out unseeded flesh and place about 3 cups in container blender.
- Process until smooth (seeds will float).
- Pour watermelon puree through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding pulp and seeds.
- Repeat procedure with remaining flesh.
- Measure 15 cups watermelon juice, discarding and remaining juice.
- Stir in orange juice concentrate and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Stir in chilled ginger ale just before serving.