- 1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 Cup Braum’s Almonds, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Braum’s Butter or Margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- Combine and press into the bottom and up the sides of springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 3 (8 oz.) pkg. Braums’ Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. Braum’s Sour Cream
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 3 Braum’s Egg Whites
- 2 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. Cream of Tarter
- 8 oz. White Chocolate, Melted
- Mix Braum’s Cream Cheese, Braum’s Sour Cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add melted white chocolate into cream cheese mixture.
- Beat Braum’s Egg Whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar. Fold into cream cheese mixture and pour into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Turn off oven and crack open oven door.
- After 30 minutes, remove cake and finish cooling.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 8 hours before serving. Will keep well in refrigerator for 8 hours before serving.
Melting Tips: To avoid burning the chocolate, microwave 8 oz. white chocolate with 1 tablespoon soft shortening in uncovered microwave-safe bowl on medium or low power for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Microwave in additional 10 to 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth.