- 2-10 oz. pkgs. frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups Braum’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup Braum’s Milk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 4 Tbsp. Braum’s Butter, melted
- 1 cup saltine crackers, crushed
- Cook broccoli according to package; drain.
- Combine soup, 1 ½ cups cheese, egg, milk, and mayonnaise. Add horseradish. Stir into broccoli. Spoon into greased 2 quart casserole dish. Combine butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese prior to serving.