In 1952, Bill and his father sold the wholesale part of the business. They purchased an old Kraft Cheese Factory that they remodeled into an ice cream and processing plant and began specializing in milk and ice cream. They developed a chain of retail ice cream stores in Kansas called “Peter Pan Ice Cream” named after a local park in Emporia. 

« 1940′s | 1960′s »