Green Bean Casserole
- 2 cans French Style green beans, drained
- 3 Tbsp. Braum's Butter or Margarine, divided
- 2 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Braum's Sour Cream
- 4 oz. Braum's Shredded Cheddar or Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup corn flake cereal
- Pimientos (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. butter over low heat; blend in flour. Stir in salt, sugar, pepper, and onion. Add sour cream and pimientos. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and fold in green beans.
- Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart greased casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese over top. Layer cereal over cheese. Melt remaining butter and drizzle over cereal.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.