Frosty Egg Nog Squares
- 12 Braum's Sugar Cookies, crushed and divided
- 4 Tbsp. Braum's Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cup Braum's Egg Nog
- 1 cup Braum's Whipping Cream
- Lightly grease 8x8x2 inch pan.
- Crush 8 cookies and combine with butter and nuts. Press into bottom of pan.
- Prepare pudding using egg nog as liquid. Whip cream to form soft peaks and fold into pudding mixture. Pour into crumb-lined pan.
- Crush remaining 4 cookies and sprinkle over top.
- Cover and freeze (at least 3 hours). Let stand 10-15 minutes at room temperature before serving. Cut into squares.
Optional: Use colored sugar cookies for a fun, festive look and top with a candied cherry!