Santa Fe Quiche
- 2 deep dish pastry shells, thawed
- 5 Braum's Eggs, slighlty beaten
- 2 cups Braum's Half and Half
- 1 1/2 cups Braum's Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Braum's Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup green chiles, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Braum's Butter or Margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Before baking, place foil around pastry edges to prevent burning crust.
- Blend beaten egg, half and half, salt, pepper and cheeses in mixing bowl. Saute green chiles, green onion and mushrooms in margarine.
- Add to egg mixture, pour into pastry shells and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until set.
- Ten minutes before the quiche is ready to be taken out of the oven, remove foil from pastry edges.