Bacon Garlic Bread
- 1 pkg. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cans jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain, crumble and set aside.
- Saute' garlic, green pepper, and green onion in vegetable oil over medium heat until tender.
- Cut biscuits into eights and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add sauteed vegetables, bacon, butter, and cheese; toss until thoroughly mixed.
- Place in 10 inch tube pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees. Immediately invert onto large serving plate. Serve warm.