Caramel Maple Cinnamon Bread
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped and divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cans (16 oz. each) jumbo buttermilk biscuits (12 biscuits, quartered)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, heated
- 2 Tbsp. maple-flavored syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease a 10-inch bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half of the pecans in the bottom of the pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together cinnamon and sugar; set aside.
- Cut biscuit dough into quarters. Dip each piece of dough into melted butter and roll into cinnamon/sugar mixture to coat.
- Drop dough pieces into pan. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Stir together caramel topping and maple flavored syrup and drizzle onto dough pieces in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until dough is light brown. Cover with foil to prevent over browning and bake five minutes more.
- Let stand for one minute only and invert onto a serving platter. Spoon any topping or nuts remaining in the pan onto rolls. Serve warm. (Note: Allowing the bread to sit in the pan for more than one minute will make it difficult to remove.)