Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Braum's Milk
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 6-8 slices Braum's Raisin Nut Bread
- 8 oz. pkg. Braum's Cream Cheese, softened
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Beat eggs, milk, and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Spread cream cheese on raisin bread and put two slices together (like a sandwich).
- Dip the sandwich in the egg mixture, coating both sides of the bread.
- Fry in a pan or on a griddle.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with syrup and a glass of Braum's Milk.