Ice Cream So Good It Launched a Festival
TUTTLE, OK – (May 12th, 2015) – The 24th Annual Tuttle Ice Cream Festival, sponsored by Braum’s, will take place Saturday, June 20th in downtown Tuttle from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. It was originally slated to take place in May, but was rescheduled due to the threat of severe weather.
As the name implies, ice cream will be the main attraction thanks to Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Stores…just hearing the Braum’s name conjures up visions of scrumptious ice cream.
“The Tuttle Ice Cream Festival is a great partnership between the City of Tuttle and Braum’s that began over two decades ago. It continues to grow every year and gives us a chance to celebrate the wonderful community that is home to our farm, plant, bakery and dairy,” said Drew Braum, President and CEO.
This year is slated to be one of the best years to date, and Braum’s is gearing up for large numbers.
The Festival kicks off at 9 a.m. and will run until 5 p.m.
Festival-goers will be able to choose from eight different ice cream flavors, including a new surprise addition to last year’s lineup!
“It is a flavor has been a real hit with all of our customers and we wanted everyone at the festival to be able to try it out,” Braum said.
Another special treat for visitors will be the parade that kicks off at noon. The Braum’s Family Farm Tour Cow Bus will be taking part in the parade, mooing blinkers and all!
The Tuttle Ice Cream Festival also features live music and performances, a classic car show, a little league baseball tournament, a homemade ice cream contest, an Ice Cream Princess Pageant, games, carnival rides, food, vendor booths, crafts and more!
Oh! And don’t forget to enter the ice cream eating contest and see just how much your sweet tooth can handle.
“It is such a joy to share our love of ice cream. We hope that everyone comes out and enjoys the festival,” Braum added.
For more information about The 24th Annual Tuttle Ice Cream Festival, please contact the City of Tuttle at 405-381-3775.
Braum’s makes fresh dairy products, seven days a week, at their plant located on the Braum Family Farm in Tuttle, Oklahoma. There are 280 Braum’s stores throughout Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Arkansas.
- 24th Annual Tuttle Ice Cream Festival Saturday, June 20th from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- In Downtown Tuttle: 221 W. Main St. Tuttle, OK 73089
- Sponsored by Braum’s Ice Cream and Diary Stores
- Over 200 gallons of ice cream donated
- 360 ice cream cups donated for ice cream eating contest
- 8 different flavors this year
- All cones, ice cream cups and spoons donated
- Parade begins at Noon and will run from S.E. 4th to S.W. 4th on Main
- Ice cream eating contest and homemade ice cream making contest in the afternoon
- Ice Cream Princess Pageant, carnival rides and more
- For more info, call the City of Tuttle at 405-381-3775