BENBROOK, Texas – The new Braum’s store at 8909 Benbrook Boulevard is finally open!
The store will operate the Drive-Through for the grill and fountain side, while the Fresh Market will open for customers to purchase essential groceries. The dining area will be closed in accordance with the COVID-19 safety orders from the state.
At Braum’s, we are working diligently to provide a safe, clean environment for our employees and customers as our communities continue to feel the increased impact of the coronavirus, COVID-19.
“We will work to serve the community to the best of our ability during this unprecedented time,” said Drew Braum, President and CEO of the company. “The health and safety of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve are our top priority.”
As part of our protocols, our stores have heightened their cleaning and disinfecting procedures to maintain a healthy environment for everyone. While all of these procedures were in place before, we have increased how often we are cleaning and disinfecting all high touch point surfaces.
- All employees are required to wash their hands every 30 minutes at the minimum, before handling food, or after doing anything that may contaminate their hands, such as touching money, their faces, or using the restroom.
- High touch-point areas are disinfected with sanitizing cleaner.
- Counters are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Door handles are cleaned with disinfectant.
- Restrooms are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- The kitchen and back-of-house areas are cleaned using sanitizer.
- Shopping carts are cleaned with disinfectant after every use.
- Any employee displaying symptoms or who is feeling ill is encouraged to stay/go home, no questions asked.
Braum’s will continue to monitor the situation and work with public health officials each and every day to ensure that we are doing what we can to protect our employees, customers and the public.
The new location features a very sleek and modern design with nearly 6,000 square feet, double drive-through windows and seating for about 80 guests.
“The new layout and design brings a fresh feel to the stores and we are excited to open a new location in Benbrook and return to this wonderful community,” said Drew Braum, President and CEO of the company.
The new location brings the total Braum’s stores in operation to 281. All stores are located in a five-state area: Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas.
Braum’s features an old-fashioned ice cream fountain along with a grill area for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This new store also has a large Fresh Market area with more than 100 fresh meats, fruits, vegetables and fresh-from-the-farm dairy products.