OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. – Braum’s newest Oklahoma City metro location opens today!
The store is on the southeast side of I-40 and Morgan Road. The operating hours will be 6 a.m. -10:45 p.m. daily.
The building is just over 5,200 square feet inside and there is seating for about 70 guests.
“This is a fantastic location for travelers to stop along I-40 and for the residents living on the south side of the highway,” said Drew Braum, Braum’s President & CEO. “This brings our total stores to 299, with our 300th store opening later this month in Texas.”
The new Oklahoma City Braum’s will host a Grand Opening celebration week starting Monday, September 27th, and it will run through Sunday, October 3rd. Customers will receive scratch-to-win cards for a chance to win a FREE HD TV, Beats® headphones, a laptop computer, as well as free Braum’s food and merchandise. You must go inside to receive the scratch-to-win cards. Supplies are limited and will be handed out on a first-come-first-serve basis.
On Saturday, October 2nd, kids can get a free single dip of ice cream from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. inside the store (Kids must be fifteen (15) or under and accompanied by a parent. Offer not available through the drive-thru).
- Spicy Chicken Sandwiches
- Served original style with lettuce, tomato and Braum’s sauce
- Or club style with lettuce, tomato, Braum’s sauce, bacon and American cheese
- Holiday Ice Cream is now available in three-pint containers from the Fresh Market:
- Gingerbread, Pumpkin, Peppermint, Peppermint Chocolate Chip, Egg Nog and Hot Chocolate.
- These flavors will also be available in the dip case at the counter beginning Oct. 4th
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes, available at participating stores
Other holiday items that will also be available beginning Oct. 4th include:
- The Cinnamon Crumb Cake and Peppermint Brownie Sundae
- Braum’s famous Egg Nog drink (half gallon)
- Egg Nog Lattes, available at participating stores
- Pecan, Pumpkin and Apple Cranberry
- Holiday Bakery Items:
- Banana Nut Bread, Cranberry Bread, Pumpkin Bread, the Cranberry Pecan Bagel and the Cinnamon Crumb Cake
The stores also offer a fully stocked grocery store with more than 100 fresh meats, fruits, vegetables, and fresh-from-the-farm dairy products. Plus, online Fresh Market Ordering is now available!
Customers can download the Braum’s Fresh Market app for free through the app store on their mobile device by searching for Braum’s. They can also utilize the online ordering website: orders.braums.com to shop. Online ordering and pickup are subject to availability. New customers can receive $5 off their first order when they use the code GET5 at checkout. It can only be used once per customer and is not valid for in-store purchases. The order minimum is $20 before applicable tax. This service is only available for Fresh Market grocery pickup.
Braum’s entire dairy operation is in Tuttle, Oklahoma. It consists of the farm, ice cream plant, bakery and warehouse. Braum’s raises their cows and processes the milk to make ice cream and dairy items sold in the Fresh Market. Braum’s makes their signature loaves of bread, cookies, ice cream cones, cinnamon rolls, and more at the bakery. Then, everything is distributed from Braum’s warehouse onto Braum’s trucks to head to the stores.
Quality and freshness are a top priority for Braum’s, which is why each store gets a truck with fresh food every other day. The company is vertically integrated from the ground up.
The newest location brings the total of Braum’s stores in operation to 299. All stores are located in a five-state area: Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas.