Remember sneaking some of the dough before your mom baked chocolate chip cookies? We’ve packed this childhood memory into Braum’s No Sugar Added Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor. Added bonus, no guilt because it is sweetened using allulose!
According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), allulose contains fewer calories than sugar and appears not to affect blood glucose levels. Studies have shown that this is a good sugar alternative for people with diabetes because the body absorbs allulose but does not metabolize it into glucose like it does with sugar.
- Fresh Grade "A" whole milk
- cookie dough (almond flour, erythritol, palm oil, water, natural flavors, sodium bicarbonate, sunflower lecithin, salt)
- sweetener & stabilizer blend (chicory root fiber, allulose, mono & diglycerides, guar gum, locust bean gum, monk fruit extract, carrageenan)
- no sugar added chocolate coating (coconut oil, mannitol, cocoa processed with alkali, corn starch, soy lecithin (emulsifier), sucralose, salt, vanilla extract)
- Cookie Dough Flavor (cookie dough flavor, chocolate and vanilla flavors with other natural flavors and citric acid)
- egg yolks
- pure vanilla
- natural color annatto