- Braum’s Pork Chop Package of 2 or 3
- 2 Tbsp. Apricot Preserves per Pork Chop, so either 4 or 6 Total
- 1/4 Cup of Dried Apricots
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder (Optional)
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder (Optional)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Remove pork chops from the package and pat dry.
- Brush olive oil on each side of the pork chops.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dust with garlic and onion powder for extra flavor.
- Heat the air fryer to 375º the place the pork chops in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes. Cook time varies slightly from fryer to fryer.
- While chops are cooking, heat the apricot preserves over medium-high heat in a small saucepan on the stovetop until liquified.
- When the chops are half-way cooked, flip the pork chops and brush on the apricot glaze.
- Finish cooking the pork chops until done and transfer to a plate.
- Brush with leftover glaze and top with dried apricots.