- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, at room temperature*
- ½ cup Braum’s pimento cheese spread*
- 1 cup Braum’s shredded cheddar cheese*
- 18 ounces Braum’s bacon, cooked crisp and finely diced*
- 1 ½ cups pecans, toasted and finely chopped*
- 1 to 2 jalapeños, minced (seeds & membranes removed)
- 1 box Pepperidge Farm Cracker Trio®*
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, pimento cheese spread, and cheddar cheese with an electric mixer until combined.
- Add the bacon and mix together.
- Remove the cheese ball mixture on to a large piece of plastic wrap.
- Use the plastic wrap to form the cheese ball.
- Wrap the cheese ball up completely in the plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, put the chopped jalapeño and pecans on a plate.
- Toss together and then unwrap the cheese ball from the plastic wrap.
- Roll the cheese ball in the jalapeno/pecan mixture until the outside is completely covered.
- Place the cheese ball on a platter and serve with crackers.
*Denotes that items are available in Braum’s Fresh Market