- 6 whole apples (red or green)
- 3 Tbsp. Braum’s unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- Favorite carton Braum’s ice cream
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the top off each apple and hollow out using a melon baller or spoon. Be sure to leave enough on the sides to create a cup.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt butter. Mix in cinnamon, sugar, and nutmeg to create a paste.
- Brush paste inside apple cup and place in an oven safe baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes or until soft.
- Serve warm with your favorite Braum’s ice cream inside.