- 7 Braum’s ice cream sandwiches
- 1 three-pint carton Braum’s Neapolitan ice cream
- ½ cup Braum’s hot fudge
- ½ cup Braum’s hot caramel
- 1 can Braum’s whipped cream
- 1banana, peeled and sliced Braum’s Cherries (optional)
- Chopped almonds, optional
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pan with parchment paper and place in the freezer to chill.
- Next, cut each ice cream sandwich into quarters. Remove the pan from the freezer and line the outside of the pan with the ice cream sandwich quarters. Place the pan back into the freezer so the ice cream hardens again.
- Remove the Neapolitan ice cream from freezer and allow to soften for next step. Once softened, remove the pan from the freezer and fill the center with the softened ice cream. Cover and freeze until very firm, at least 2 hours.
- Warm the hot fudge and caramel for 20 to 40 seconds in the microwave, then stir. Remove the cake from the pan and transfer to a serving plate. Pour the fudge and caramel sauce on the center of the cake and spread to the edge of the ice cream .Top with the whipped cream, then layer the banana slices around the edge. Top with cherries. You can also add almonds
- You can place the plate back in the freezer a few minutes to harden everything up a little, then remove and serve immediately.