- 1 pkg. wild salmon (4 pcs), thawed
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- Place a cooking rack in the top oven position and preheat to 400°F.
- Place thawed salmon on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine brown sugar, mustard, and lime juice into a paste (you do not want this to be thin, add more sugar to thicken if necessary)
- Top salmon with paste and bake for 4-6 minutes depending on thickness.
- Switch your oven to the broil setting and cook an additional 4-6 minutes to caramelize the topping. Serve with your favorite sides.
- Optional: Top with our Wild Cranberry Jalapeño Salsa.